Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Cardigan and hats for our dollies!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ladydi43's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi angie , Yea i must be blind. Just sent payment . thanks I hope you sell Lots i am sure you will . Good luck. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Diane!
    I have your goodies ready to go out tomorrow morning! I have blind moments like that too! No worries! LOL!
    Thanks again.. I hope they ALL sell tonight.. He he he.. dare to dream, right? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooo... I so love the ponchos and the tobagans! Do you make girl sized ones?

  4. #14
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Holly,
    Thanks, but no, I am sorry. I only make the kid sized ones for my little girl.. they are too time consuming.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One more gone!
    Christa is an identical twin to DD's Alice [img]wink.gif[/img] and I know she is going to LOVE this outfit.
    Like me, she is another halloween nut!
    Your outfits are too cute!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Hi ANa!
    Thanks! yeah, that doll was 'screaming' (pardon the pun) to be put in something Halloweenie! LOLOL!!!! Thanks for using BIN! Holler at me when it gets to your house!

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Angie,

    if I lose an auction on one of the hat and cardigan sets [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] , can you make me another one?

    Thanks for letting me know!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Sure, custom orders are $15 each and depends on if I have any more of that particular yarn or if I am able to get more of it.. likewise with the novelty buttons. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Angie, there is a Mary Maxim outlet here, and you need to come up before the end of the month. They are having a tent sale, and there is cheap, gorgeous yarns by the thousands!

    Do you do custom colors? Navy blue and gold? (Remember, I'm a WV girl just transplanted to Michigan!)

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those cardigans are so cute! But my favorite are the ponchos! They are absolutely gorgeous! You are very talented! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •